Section Head, Agency Management Support
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!The Section Head’s key objective is to lead in all Agency business support functions with a focus on incremental growth in business. He/She is also responsible to develop strong workflows and processes for smooth implementation and leads a team of 3.
Planning and Review of Sales Initiatives (25%)
- To plan and manage Agency Sales Calendar so as to have an overview of sales campaigns for entire FY
- To provide an strategic overview how the campaigns can help achieve the business goals
- To provide inputs on how each campaign can contribute in driving financials and productivity metrics such as VONB, ANP, active agents, increase case counts/premiums, support New Product launch.
- Provide sales forecasts with reference to past data to determine trends in productivity.
- Review / Prepare business proposals and financial projections
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis.
- Closure report for major sales campaigns.
- Provide recommendations and statistics to justify success/failure of the campaigns.
Campaigns and Convention Results Tracking and Monitoring (25%)
- Ensure accuracy of the data from Distribution Support and provide regular result updates in format suitable for dissemination to agency force.
- Provide recommendations on the results analysis breakdown for further improvement.
- Coordinate with Sales Management Team to resolve sales results enquiries such as production breakdown, clarification and deviation (if any) with the approval from Senior Management
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials being released to agency force such as (EDM, Initiatives At A Glance, Addendum)
Budget Management and Reporting (25%)
- To oversee the monitoring and reporting of the Agency Budget To ensure the reports are done on a timely and accurate basis
- Review monthly P&S and P&A accruals / expense report plus commentary on monthly variance
- To oversees the preparation of new contracts and addendums
- To manage the communication of AOI
- To track and work with Distribution Support and Finance department on the crediting of business allowance and debiting of the monthly rentals
- To oversees the tracking of production credits & BA clocked in by agencies and provide timely quarterly updates on year to date sales production
- Support the implementation of new space initiatives (GAM)
Agency Communications (10%)
- To oversee and assist in the dissemination of communication to the agency force
- Design and create eDM to drum up the awareness of campaign
- Spearhead the digitalization of Agency Communications
Key Projects (5%)
- Coordinator for ALMA Exco Special Projects – eg. Compensation Changes (SCC), Special proposal for space, GAM proposal
- To coordinate and work with other strategy department and present analytics on Agency distribution in areas such as agent income, demographics, segmentation and productivity metrics.
- Min. Bachelor in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in Life Insurance preferably in Agency operations
- Experience in insurance sales and/or reporting is an added advantage
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including using Pivot Table, Vlookups and formulas
- Detail orientated
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd