Tadano Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
(5 days work week, Company Transport and Lunch will be provided)
- Responsible for all secretarial duties and administrative tasks all correspondences and other documents as assigned by Managing Director.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting guests.
- Serving coffee or tea to guests.
- Book flights and accommodation for staff and guests.
- Book meeting room.
- Management staff schedule and staff leave.
- Take care of expat yearly income tax and AGM documents etc. liaise with Auditors and Company Secretary.
- Check travel claim and expense claim for staff and filling.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the company.
- Degree/Diploma holder.
- Management, Secretarial, Humanities or related field.
- Clear and intelligible oral and written communication abilities in English.
- Honest/ sincere and trustworthy.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Tadano Asia Pte Ltd