Mencast Offshore & Marine Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jan-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files for easy reference.
- Handles and screens incoming calls and mails, drafting letters and documents and setting appointments.
- Coordinate meetings and provide meeting agenda and/or minutes.
- Assists in the preparation and consolidation of information relevant to Supervisor’s assignment and personal matters.
- Welcomes and advises visitors; promoting professional image of the organization.
- Works with appointed travel agent regarding planning trips and booking of air ticket and/or hotel.
- Ensure that the travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements.
- Coordinate a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements including working with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and material delivery.
- Serves as liaison between management and staff transmitting information, explaining appropriate work instructions, and following up on assignments.
- Assist management to oversee Overseas business
- Assists with other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum GCE A level/College, Professional Certificate/NITCE or Diploma.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to liaise with Chinese and English speaking associates.
- Pleasant personality and positive work attitude.
- Able to work independently, good communication skill and proactive.
Mencast Offshore & Marine Pte Ltd