Refine Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2019
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The Manager of the Secretariat, Spa and Wellness Association Singapore (SWAS) is the Chief Operations Officer of SWAS reporting to the President of the association.
The job jurisdictions of the Manager include, but not limiting to, the following:
- Overall management of the Secretariat Office of SWAS
- Manage the day to day business of SWAS, including human resources, job assignment and performance of full and part time staffs and interns.
- Manage all matters regarding SWAS membership; therapist registration; recruitment; business, employment and qualification verification; annual renewal; fee payment; certificate issuance etc.
- Membership development and engagement activities, including organisation and management of events, association & social functions etc.
- Communicate with other associations, trade bodies, government agencies, members and the public as instructed by the President or Hon. Secretary.
- Manage meetings; prepare agendas, record and report proceedings of meetings and events etc.
- Manage archives, on-going records and filing of data, documents and other information or matters.
- Report to the President regularly on all matters including administrative matters; staffs, membership, registry, projects, events, assignments and other activities; and at least once a week and one week before the Monthly EXCO meeting, and to present reports to the EXCO and council members at such meetings.
- Report to the President immediately on all matters concerning SWAS including communication from any organization, business and individuals; Information affecting SWAS and or any matter that may affect SWAS or its business.
- Seek the approval of the President on all SWAS matters including, but not limiting to, business, legislations, cooperation, endorsement, sponsorship, assignment, public announcements and other matters exposing SWAS to government and regulating agencies, trade and industry, members and the public.
Refine Solutions Pte Ltd