Seasonal Admissions-Enrollment Assistance (part-time)
The seasonal, part-time, admissions-enrollment representative is the first point of contact for re-enrolling families, responding to their needs by email, phone and in person meetings. This position is responsible for receiving, handling, or redirecting incoming emails, calls or visitors in a prompt, professional, and customer focused manner; while demonstrating the highest degree of extraordinary care and customer ‘family’ focus. High engagement with the enrollment management database - its functionality and reporting through query extraction and updates to various constituencies - is essential to the fulfilling the role successfully.
Additional responsibilities include providing support to the Admissions Office in peak season with admissions inquiries, visits, applications and the schoolwide open house in semester two
- Engages with all families and on campus departments in the re-enrollment process, including the withdrawal steps for families leaving SAS at the end of the year.
- Significant database entry, updates, extractions and query creations in Veracross.
- Acts as a re-enrollment and enrollment ambassador to direct, guide, and connect families to the relevant offices and departments in response to questions about re-enrollment and admissions-enrollment when assisting prospective families with inquiries and applications.
- Handles incoming emails and calls in a prompt, courteous, efficient and tactful manner.
- Maintains the re-enrollment and enrollment spreadsheets, handles training of divisional offices, and updates the database to ensure re-enrollment is captured for every family.
- Coordinates and records the emails and calls related to re-enrollment
- Readily assists other members of the administrative staff in Finance, IT, HR, Admissions and Communications, as necessary, while processing re-enrollment.
- Assists the Admissions Team with inquiries, visits, and applications for the enrollment of new families, when re-enrollment activities are caught-up for the day.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality of information and correspondence and fulfills all responsibilities while abiding by the Board policies, school regulations and a demonstration of the school values.
- Keeps information well organized and in an accessible manner.
- Is a self starter who demonstrates a positive attitude and proactively takes initiative to readily assist with a strong customer focus.
- Relates to students, parents, colleagues, visitors and community members with empathy and a demonstrated strong service excellence mindset.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Admissions.
- Diploma from a recognised Institution/polytechnic, undergraduate degree and/or previous admissions-enrollment experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and a high standard of professionalism
- Proactive with an ability to place the needs of the customer first
- Strong organizational and office management and clerical skills
- Experience with Google documents, calendar, and office applications
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship and collaboration skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities concurrently.
- Solid communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Proficient Mandarin-speaking ability a plus
- Demonstrates a positive, “can do” attitude with a strong interest in continuing to learn and develop
- Experience with databases
- Understanding of admissions-enrollment management preferred
Please apply using the link: http://recruit.hirebridge.com/jobseeker2/viewdetailintra.asp?cid=6379&come=IN&joblistid=493897
SAS only considers applications that are submitted online.
Singapore American School