SearchAsia HR Recruitment Consultant Intern
Here at SearchAsia, we value our interns. You will not be ‘coffee boys/girls’ and you will not find that your time is wasted here. We aim to provide our interns with the necessary skills and will strive to impart experience, maturity and acuity.
During your internship here, you will be under the supervision of an individual mentor who will be guiding and extensively training you. We believe that internships are a time for learning and take our roles as mentors very seriously.
What you will be doing:
- Aiding your mentor in sourcing and providing consulting advice through business engagements with mid to senior level executives
- Partnering our clients in strategic talent acquisition activities
- Undertake exciting projects to help with Business Development and expanding the SearchAsia family
What you can gain from this internship:
- Gain an insiders’ perspective into the world of business talent recruitment and even the industry/specialisation that you are aiding your mentor in recruiting for
- Soft skills like communicating effectively and confidently, both over phone and in person
Who we are looking out for:
- GCE ‘A’ Levels, Diploma or Degree
- Well-rounded academic background
- Good interpersonal communications and written skills
- Enjoys working in a team-centred and dynamic environment
- Willing to commit for at least 3 months
If you work well in a welcoming and team-centred workplace, enjoy taking on challenges in a fast paced and energetic environment and would like to work in a place where camaraderie amongst colleagues of utmost importance to you, then look no further, our firm is the place for you!
We look forward to taking you under our wing and welcoming you into our firm!