SE/AM - Property & Engineering Underwriter
- Underwrite and maintain a profitable book of Property and Engineering Lines of business.
- Develop and design complex multinational property program for client with international operations and coordinating with intermediaries and respective country (re)insurers.
- Develop underwriting framework and guidelines for Property and Engineering lines of business.
- Develop, determine and recommend acceptable pricing and terms for new business and renewals in line with the company’s designated underwriting authority levels.
- Establish processes and best practices in meeting the company’s service standards
- Maintain acceptable loss ratio by coordinating account stewardship process, loss controlactivities, tracking and following up on large claims and related activity as required
- Review non-standard or complex risks submission and make underwriting decisions withinthe underwriting framework.
- Evaluate reinsurance needs and coordinates as necessary within company and departmentalguidelines
- Develop and maintain good relationship with intermediaries to drive pipeline growth of newbusiness and maintain high retention of accounts.
- Evaluate performance of direct reports for compliance with established company policies andobjectives
- Provide advice, guidance and coaching of junior technical staff in the organization
- Degree with relevent insurance qualifications
- At least 5 years of Commercial Lines underwriting experience, with good knowledge in Property & Engineering products
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd