Scrum Master - Java J2EE (4 Positions)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Scrum Master (3 Positions)
- Jumpstart new Agile projects by helping clients to understand Agile and onboard key roles.
- Work closely with project leadership to assess organizational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously improving.
- Play an active role in mentoring agile teams and guide them in project implementation.
- Supervise 2 to 3 Agile development teams.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field from a recognized university.
- At least eight (8) to ten (10) years of managing agile development experience, out of which at least two (2) years on projects of at least medium-sized scope, scale and complexity.
- Attained the Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification.
- Proficient in JAVA (J2EE) and DevOps.
- Must have shared service / vendor side experience.
- Good knowledge of the commonly used agile tools and practices.
- Team player, Supervisory, Coaching, planning, and management skills.
- Strong customer empathy.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer candidates who have Singapore working experience (at least 1-2 years). Experience with Singapore government projects will be a plus, but not necessary.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd