OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 31-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Jumpstart new Agile projects by helping clients to understand Agile and onboard key roles.
- Work closely with project leadership to assess organisational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously improving.
- Implement processes, practices, and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery. For e.g, create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies.
- Play an active role in mentoring agile teams and guide them in project implementation.
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity.
- Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices.
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives.
- Completed at least 1 Government project as a Scrum Master.
- Attained the Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification.
- Good knowledge of the commonly used agile tools and practices.
- Team player, Supervisory, Coaching, planning, and management skills.
- Possesses strong customer empathy.
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills in English.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.