- An established organisation with strong regional prescence
- Work closely with a talented team
- Gain immense exposure working on diverse projects
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in the digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
In this role, you will coach and support Agile teams assigned to BAU work, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
You will be responsible for :
- Guiding and coaching the Scrum Team on Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
- Recognising areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Coaching the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Influencing and driving decision making as well as support the organisational project or product teams.
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Resolving team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
- Contributing to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Facilitating and supporting all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product/project development experience, or 3 years of project development experience on an Agile Team.
- You are a certified Scrum Master.
- You have knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- You have facilitated meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- You are adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques.
- You possess outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- You have an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd