Scientist (Additive Manufacturing/ East)
- Develops global program for Additive manufacturing interaction with cross function and cross business lines.
- Directly support the Additive manufacturing process development initiatives within the company and collaboration with external research institutes / universities for both derivative and new product introduction.
- Write process specifications, technical white papers for new AM process introduction and when changes are needed to existing products for quality / throughput improvements.
- To review our current process and create a gap analysis between the current state and the future state and device a clear and concise action plan to close the gaps
- Developing know how and intellectual properties for 3D printed products, also responsible for integrate Additive manufacturing process in manufacturing operations.
- Masters / PhD in Engineering (Mechanical/Material Science /Metallurgical Engineering)
- Strong understating in physical, metallurgical and advanced Material & powder characterisation.
- Knowledge on CAD (Solidworks, Pro/E or equivalent), materialize, and 3D printing process software.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16305
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD