Science Lab Aide (Part-time)
CLOSING DATE : 19 Nov 2019
Location : Ang Mo Kio Ave 2
Position : Science Lab Aide (Part-time)
Salary ranges from $1,200 - $1,300/mth depends on relevant working experience
Start date : 26 Dec 2019 – 30 Nov 2020 (approx. 11 mths)
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 7:15am to 2:00pm, inclusive of ½ hr lunch break
Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
The Personnel shall be competent to perform the following:
- Provide support day-to-day operations in school’s Science Rooms.
- Preparation of laboratory equipment and resources for Science activities, experiments and practical tests.
- Clearing & cleaning of Science Rooms’ equipment and resources after Science activities and experiments.
- Monitoring of Science materials / equipment for replenishment purposes.
- Assist in conducting stock takes of Science Department’s equipment, materials and resources.
- Checking of Science materials, resources and equipment that are delivered to the school by vendors.
- Assist teachers & pupils during Science lessons & Science-related activities.
- Assist teachers in ensuring safety procedures in the Science Rooms are adhered to.
- Assist in the administrative duties of teachers if required.
- Any other school administrative duties assigned by the School Leaders / Administration Manager / Head of Department (Science)/ Level Head (Science) / Science level reps
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum GCE O/N Levels with pass in English and Mathematics or ITE NITEC/Higher NITEC certification
- Should have at least 2 years relevant experience in a school environment
- Possess basic IT knowledge and skills (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Good team player with a high level of initiative
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd