SCHOOL PROGRAMMES EXECUTIVE
Aspire! Group Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 07C3865 | EA Personal Registration No: R1762603
Permanent, Project Basis
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- You will be supporting the coordination and planning of co-curricular programme activities in the school.
- You will be involved in the organization of logistics, financial matters and procurement of services in support of such activities.
- You will lend support to teachers in other co-curricular related activities and other areas as needed.
- Able to work in a school located at the South or East of Singapore.
- Experience in Event Planning and Implementation (Preferred).
- Experience in handling administrative and logistical task (Preferred).
- Experience in data entry
- Able to carry out physical work relating to Co-Curricular Activities.
- Fresh Graduates and Mid-Career PMET are welcome (Training will be provided).
- Singaporean with a Local Polytechnic Diploma and above.
Aspire! Group Pte Ltd