School Programme Executive (Bt Panjang)
Location : Bukit Panjang
Looking for temporary School Programme Executive (SPE) to support the coordination and planning of CCA & Enrichment Programmmes
Dec 2019 or earlier (12 months)
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours:
- Mon, Wed, Fri – 8am to 5pm, inclusive of 30 min lunch break
- Tue and Thur – 9.30am to 6.30pm, inclusive of 30 min lunch break
The Services required are set out as follows :
- Support the coordination and planning of CCA & Enrichment Programmmes, including :
- Work with admin team on CCA and enrichment programmes related procurement process such as crafting ITQ documents and monitoring CCA and enrichment service hours
- Monitor attendance of CCA and Enrichment Programmes instructors and CCA and service hours
- Prepare risk assessment management document with teachers in charge of school programmes.
- Assist in Frontdesk operation including answering phone calls, assisting students who need help and managing visitors.
- Supporting PE/CCA department on PE Room maintenance. PE store stock take and maintaining students’ attendance for CCA sessions.
- Handle other administrative work assigned by Principal, Vice-Principals and Administration Manager.
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Diploma Holder in any discipline
- IT literate and proficient in the use of common office utility software (e.g. Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Resourceful and able to harness information from various information sources (e.g. World Wide Web).
- Pleasant and service-oriented with at least 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Officer and have done work similar or equivalent to the job scopes mentioned above.
- Preferably have experience working in schools and deal with young children.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to relate to people
- Able to work independently and as a team player
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd