School Nurse (Monday to Fri, Office Hours) - $3K to $4.2K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure that students and parents adhere to, and are well informed of immunization programs as per Ministry of Health guidelines.
- Monitor the maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene within the school, particularly in areas such as the cafeteria, washrooms and swimming pools.
- Be available to students and staff to address their immediate medical needs, providing a source of medical advice.
- Maintain comprehensive medical records of all students as regulated by the Ministry of Health.
- Establish procedures for providing first aid in cases of accidents or illness on the school campus or during school functions.
- Refer accidents or illness appropriately to the school doctor or hospitals, and inform parents and the school Principal.
- Be present for all student related activities on campus.
- Keep up to date with current medical practices and regulations, as prescribed by Governmental authorities.
- Provides first aid attention in case of accidents or illnesses on the school campus during all school functions
- Min Diploma / Degree in Nursing
- Some nursing experience as a school nurse or in paediatric discipline will be an advantage but not compulsory
- Min 2 to 3 years of nursing experience
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd