School Nurse ( 3 months ) / West Area / Shift required
• To provide a high standard of service to students.
• To develop and maintain a high quality of nursing care in terms of wounds care and sports injuries in the Clinics and occasionally on school trips.
• To participate in the development and implementation of policies and protocols which safeguard children, promote healthy outcomes
• To collaborate and develop strong links with pastoral care colleagues such as counselors, house parents and teachers.
• To take an active role in the education and promotion of health and medical issues to students and staff on an individual and group basis.
• Liaise and follow up with the school medical provider.
• Minimum two years in similar Job
• Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd