Due to our rapid expansion to serve more children, we invite people who have proven commitment and competence to join us as Vice-Principals, Track Heads and Heads of Department in transforming the lives entrusted to us.
To lead and support the Principal in ensuring delivery of quality education services to students with autism so that each child is developed to the best of his potential in both Singapore mainstream academics and life skills.
Lead and Steer Quality Education Outcomes
- Ensure quality delivery of effective differentiated classroom lesson teaching to maximise MOE’s mainstream academic and non-academic potential of students.
- Lead in curriculum development and implementation process to ensure effectiveness and adherence to national examination and skills certification standards.
- Ensure effective implementation and meeting of student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) and Individual Behaviour Plan (IBP) goals.
- Coach and develop teaching staff’s capability in lesson delivery, class management and student support strategies for effective learning.
Drive Operational Excellence
- Ensure efficient deployment of teaching staff to optimise resources and meet students’ learning needs.
- Participate in Student Admission and Review processes to ensure students are placed in accordance to their learning capability and development potential.
- Lead in management of integration activities to provide meaningful learning opportunities for student in the development of their social skills.
- Ensure good alignment in time-tabling, resource and curriculum planning with our satellite schools.
- Partner with Corporate Services function to ensure school’s planning and operational needs are met effectively and efficiently.
Establish and Maintain Fruitful Collaborations
- Establish and ensure effective communication/consultation as appropriate with the parents of students.
Ensure Robust HR Health
- Mentor and supervise team members to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met and team members are developed to their fullest potential.
The ideal person should have a keen interest and desire to learn about Autism and the passion to contribute to the delivery of quality services to the autism community and stakeholders involved, preferably with experience in educational leadership and/or in a senior management position.
He/she must be a resilient individual with strong communication, analytical, decision making and supervisory skills. The successful candidate should also be an active learner who is able to drive vision and purpose and possesses a high level of professionalism and integrity. He/she must be able to work in a collaborative / team based environment as well as independently with a passion for educating and interacting with youth and children.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
If you are keen to be part of an organisation where lives are transformed, you may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S)