School Disciplinary Investigation Officers (Exp in investigation/West)
People Advantage Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 2-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 11C3955 | EA Personal Registration No: 11C3955
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Work Location: West
Working Hours: Mon to Fri (8.30am to 6pm)
- Conduct investigation and interviews.
- Put up reports and recommendations for student and staff related disciplinary cases.
- Assist in the review and briefing of emergency procedure.
- Liaise with other internal and/or external agencies, where necessary.
- Support in the review of disciplinary policies and procedures.
- Relevant experience in student and staff disciplinary investigation and management, emergency and crisis management.
- Ex-Singapore Police Force, Prisons or Central Narcotics Bureau Officer and/or with prior experience working in a similar capacity in education institutions to liaise with students on disciplinary issues
- Well-groomed and able to converse well in English
- Medically and physically fit
- Competent in Microsoft Office, and willing to learn other IT skills
- Has experience working with youth
- Possess good interviewing skills
Please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Advantage Pte Ltd