Scheduling Officer (Casino Operations)
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsible for accurate scheduling of all departments and maintaining accurate records for day to day casino operations.
- Attend and respond to incoming phone calls/emails accordingly, completing TM shift swap requests, MED-O, emergency leave approval etc.
- Responding promptly to schedule related enquiries at the Casino Concierge during opening hours when rostered.
- Assist in casino operations by effectively allocating TM’s to gaming tables based on skill and proficiencies in real time.
- Prepare, coordinate and maintain an accurate day today roster.
- Analyze and solve any roster error/issues that may arise.
- Assist supervisors in creating work rosters for casino departments.
- Database manipulation- Providing and organizing statistics into reports when required during day to day decision making.
- Process and analyze information from reports- determine accurate night shift allowances/leave approval etc.
- Serves as a liaison and communicate with other departments to ensure a smooth rostering process with a balance between employee welfare and operational requirements.
Education & Certification
- Minimum ‘A’ levels or Diploma qualification.
- Computer literate candidates with knowledge/experience in MS applications, especially Microsoft excel functions, preferred.
- Proactive and responsible team player with an attention to detail.
- Able to work on rotating shifts (0700-1600/1400-2300), public holidays and weekends.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd