Scheduler/ Expediter (Production Support) /Tuas (RL)
- To work with Planners, Production Supervisors, Store/ logistics and purchasing to schedule pre-production, production and post productions activities.
- Assist Operation Manager with meeting OTD (On Time Delivery) KPI
- Generate timely report and disseminate through appropriate methods to relevant parties including for weekly management meeting for
- OTD Performance
- Late orders with corrective actions (corrective actions to be driven by Operation Manager or designate)
- Capacity Situation (present and forecast)
- Report in timely fashion to Operation Manager regarding manpower and material shortage that affects OTD performance for Operation Manager to take corrective actions.
- Expedite workflow when appropriate.
- Monitor job cards flow and ensure schedule are kept. Report to Operation Manager appropriately when flow is disrupted for follow up actions by Operation Manager.
- Assist Operation supervisors to ensure materials and equipment are prearranged for production.
- Work with Managers to develop potential solutions to improve production performance.
- Develop effective scheduling process to achieve production objectives
- Analyse and address production delivery issues in a timely fashion with relevant parties
- Coordinate daily production schedule via daily production meetings and as appropriate
- Develop and update Scheduling process flow/SOP
- In coordination with Operation Manager, develop a backup scheduler to stand in when out of office
- Advise sales team (to be refined as required) on deliver schedule delays and together with sales team to take appropriate measures to inform customer
- Work with operators to ensure Job Cards scanned into 11G to register start/ stop each machine operation
- NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience in fabrication and machining parts.
- Knowledge of Mechanical / Engineering
- Knowledge of high-mix-low-volume fabrication process
- Able to read machining and/ or fabrication drawings
- Effective communication skills with minimum Supervision
- Excellent planning and organising skills based on result driven
- Self-Motivated & Customer Focus
- Manages ambiguity & Optimizes work process
- Knowledge of MRP would be essential
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd (MOM License No: 15C7744)
MOM Regn No: R1112418 (RL)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd