SAS Modeller (Banking)
- Join a IT business solutions firm with a rich history and backed by a well-established parent firm.
- Close-knit family-like work culture
Our client is an IT business services and solutions company with a track record of more than 20 years in Singapore. The Company provides solutions across 5 main segments; Banking, Analytics, Digital, Applications & Cloud, and Infrastructure. The Company is supported by their parent company with more than a century's history of success.
The Company is now looking to expand their large and closely knit family in Singapore.
As a SAS Modeller, you will recommend, develop and implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality. You will also work with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations.
- You possess a degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field with solid prior experience within Financial Services Industry
- You have strong technical skills and experience on SAS Programming. Analytics modelling experience would be a plus.
- You have experience on Risk projects for banking (sample keywords: Credit Scoring, Basel, IFRS, Model Implementation Platform (MIP), Risk and Finance Workbench (RFW), Integrated Risk Management (IRM))
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
Ref : 19196041
Snaphunt Pte Ltd