SAP Specialist (PP)
- Support local and overseas SAP users to track all incidents, issues, changes, requests, and follow through to problem resolution and necessary deliverable.
- Gather and develop requirements specification for SAP changes, and feature requests.
- Liaise with SAP vendor to troubleshoot and rectify application / client problems, and / or rollout SAP enhancement & updates.
- Able to analyze, troubleshoot, and develop SAP reports.
- Maintain / update work processes and procedures developed by respective department.
- Educate users and conduct training on work processes and procedures, and/or when there are major changes / updates on SAP systems.
- Oversee and update training materials .
- Enforce compliance to documented SAP work processes and procedures.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experiences supporting in PP Module.
- Able to organize and multi-task.
- Able to communicate with staff from all levels and walks of life.
- Good communication and writing skill.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598