SAP Senior Business Solution Analyst, Logistics & Warehouse Management
All About You
The Senior Business Solution Analyst will support Illumina’s APAC Distribution & Warehousing teams by studying business processes, recommending system solutions that support best practice methods and completing sustaining support. He will also be responsible for implementing new China 3PL in Illumina's SAP systems.
This role functions as a Senior Analyst and is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, planning, developing, testing, documenting, troubleshooting, and implementing design within various company business systems.
- Researches and provide best practice recommendations with a focus on end-to-end capabilities and impact to KPIs.
- Implement and support new China 3PL set up in SAP environment
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications. Understands when to recommend changes to a business process / policy, acquire software, configure, or customize.
- Conduct enterprise analysis including root cause analysis, development of solution proposals, and creation of business cases.
- Support and troubleshoot system related issues with day to day warehouse transactions
- Partners with business to elicit, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements specification, workflow, and cross-functional dependencies.
- Ensures a focus on worker’s information needs driving high level of usability and data quality.
- Participate or lead process modeling and design with a focus on standardizing global processes including contributions to policy changes.
- Facilitates confirmation of requirements and designs with business and technical staff.
- Lead meetings with business and technical team to collect pain points including non-functional requirements using a structured framework.
- Prepares visuals to communicate and gain buy-in on pain points, recommendations and the solutions roadmap.
- Maintains active communication with business users and stakeholders to manage expectations regarding changes to the system and the introduction of new and enhanced functionality.
- Accountable to ensure the solution meets the agreed upon business requirements while creatively leveraging standard capabilities where possible.
- Applies information systems development, implementation and operation control concepts in a wide variety of technology settings and appropriately assesses the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
- Stay abreast of technology developments related to domain expertise.
- Manages multiple priorities and successfully completes multiple projects with minimal supervision from the manager.
- Develop and deliver train-the-trainer content as required
All listed responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Experience at an enterprise-level with strong domain expertise in Distribution, and Warehouse Management
- Strong background (7 plus years) with SAP Logistics Execution, Shipment & Transportation, Warehouse management, Integration with Quality, Sales order management & Finance
- Should be fluent Mandarin language with China implementation knowledge in 3PL environment & pharma/Lifescience experience.
- Implementation Experience in Bonded/ Non bonded warehouse set up with integration to SAP GTS
- Analytical thinker who can trouble shoot problems
- Must have experience with enterprise analysis including development of solution proposals and creation of business cases.
- Experience with business process improvement techniques and methodologies.
- Exceptional analytical, planning, organizational, and problem solving abilities.
- A motivational person who can guide and influence project stakeholders, building consensus that leads to an outcome.
- Expertise in requirements gathering, writing software requirements, process modeling, and data mapping.
- Strong ability to present ideas and information in group settings. Has the ability to persuade, negotiate, and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated experience successfully defining and documenting projects that drive positive results.
- Experience with requirement management & testing in FDA regulated environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that non-technical end users can understand.
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum Methodology.
Preferred Educational Background:
- BS/BA required, MBA a plus
Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd