SAP, SD Application Specialist - RETAIL - S$5500
Well-Established retailer with SEA exposure and presence invites applicants for the position of SAP-SD Application Specialist!
Budget for this role: S$5500
- Builds and support applications for in-house usage, drives all aspects of the software development lifecycle and provides IT related services.
- Provide support in the analysis, design, development, maintenance in following areas: FI/CO, SD, MM & WM, SAP IS-Retail
- Participate in project implementation and ensure project meet timeline
- Provide guidance and solution expertise to support the functional and technical design/change. Working closely with the SAP team and team leads to prepare the functional specifications and design documents and/or change request documents for approval
- Provide and share domain knowledge with the in-house team and business units
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors and users to gather and define requirements
- Develop automated functional tests and carry out system documentations
- Maintain and optimize existing interfaces between ERP system and other systems and develop new interfaces
- Provide assistance and training to users to carry out UAT and project integration testing
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years of similar experiences in SD/MM/IS-Retail in SAP consulting and supporting roles
- Strong knowledge in SAP SD module configuration is a MUST.
- Experience ABAP development.
- Good understanding of full cycle retail business processes.
- Self-motivated individuals with the ability to learn and develop independently .
- Knowledge in typical software development life cycle and project management.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd