SAP MM Consultant (up to $7500+AWS)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Major duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Run workshops; facilitate group discussions; perform gap fit analysis between business requirements and SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Propose solution to fulfil the business requirements and recommend potential areas for streamlining.
- Recommend industry best practices to users to improve the business processes.
- Document the business process flow using the tool identified for the project and ensure compliance of the rules and requirements.
- Configure SAP for the proposed solution.
- Design and document the specification for program development and ensure the developed program meet the user requirements.
- Plan, define and conduct Unit Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Regression Test and other tests as required by Authority to ensure the proposed solution fulfil the business requirements.
- Collate information required for the authorization setup.
- Plan and define the data migration requirements as well as oversee the successful completion of the data migration activities to enable system implementation.
- Plan and prepare the training materials as well as to conduct the user training.
- Plan and perform the cutover activities and trials.
- Ensure programs developed pass the required vulnerability assessments and code quality inspection.
- Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects, for example, functional requirements, test cases/scripts, training materials, cutover task lists and data migration specifications, etc.
- Provide on-site support where necessary.
- Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after implementation of solution.
- Review and troubleshoot reported cases and work with the internal/external teams to develop solution that will ensure integrity of the system and meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe.
- Responsible to perform impact assessment on change requests, design and present solution to users, perform configuration, test and implement the solution to meet requirements within the stipulated timeframe.
- Responsible to manage and resolve all problems reported and service requests received during the maintenance phase.
- Perform other ad-hoc activities such as testing of application due to change in operating environment as required by the Authority.
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547