SAP MM Consultant
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Major duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Run workshops; facilitate group discussions; perform gap fit analysis between business requirements and SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Propose solution to fulfil the business requirements and recommend potential areas for streamlining.
- Recommend industry best practices to users to improve the business processes.
- Document the business process flow using the tool identified for the project and ensure compliance of the rules and requirements.
- Configure SAP for the proposed solution.
- Design and document the specification for program development and ensure the developed program meet the user requirements.
- Plan, define and conduct Unit Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Regression Test and other tests as required by Authority to ensure the proposed solution fulfil the business requirements.
- Collate information required for the authorization setup.
- Plan and define the data migration requirements as well as oversee the successful completion of the data migration activities to enable system implementation.
- Plan and prepare the training materials as well as to conduct the user training.
- Plan and perform the cutover activities and trials.
- Ensure programs developed pass the required vulnerability assessments and code quality inspection.
- Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects, for example, functional requirements, test cases/scripts, training materials, cutover task lists and data migration specifications, etc.
- Provide on-site support where necessary.
- Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after implementation of solution.
- Review and troubleshoot reported cases and work with the internal/external teams to develop solution that will ensure integrity of the system and meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe.
- Responsible to perform impact assessment on change requests, design and present solution to users, perform configuration, test and implement the solution to meet requirements within the stipulated timeframe.
- Responsible to manage and resolve all problems reported and service requests received during the maintenance phase.
- Perform other ad-hoc activities such as testing of application due to change in operating environment as required by the Authority.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141