SAP Materials Management Consultant
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 6-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To gather requirements, design, develop and implement integrated solution to meet
- business needs within the stipulated timeframe and allocated resources.
- Responsible to ensure the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture
- Responsible to conform and comply with the program standards, processes and
- SAP specific technical standards defined for the project.
- Responsible to design and implement all the integration points and interfaces
- between various SAP system components, any selected third-party software and
- other applications/systems.
- Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the SAP functionality.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for
- improvement identified.
- Perform risk management which includes identification; provide mitigation solutions
- and management for risks.
- Responsible to provide progress status update to Solution Architect, Project
- Manager and other management which include preparation and presentation in
- Handle all issues and requests competently and professionally to the satisfaction of
- the customers within the resolution timeline.
- SAP MM Purchasing Module experience
- Must be recent experience in SAP MM
- Minimum 2 years implementation experience of SAP interfaces to external Systems.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)