SAP FICO Consultant
Job Description :
• Work with stakeholders to understand business needs & application requirement
• Deliver work assignments accordance with project milestones
• Execute and review the major solution design decisions and key deliverables
• Conduct AS-IS gathering workshops and localization blueprint workshops
• Work with core team for clarification, design and requirement gathering
• Provide SAP FICO expertise on the assessment of business and application requirements, functional and system specifications, fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
• Maintain necessary documentation
• BS / MS degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or other related subjects
• 2 or more full project lifecycle implementations of SAP FICO (Finance & Controling) modules
• Experience in SAP HANA is preferrable
• Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis and blueprinting.
• Strong SAP FI (Finance) design and configuration skill in the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Integration with other SAP CO (Controling) modules - CCA, PCA, IOA, COPA-PC
• Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies
• Strong communication skills to peers, customer, and superiors
• Excellent time-management skills and the ability to deliver results with an aggressive timeline
• Good command of English communications
• Preferred applicants will also be SAP certified.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.