SAP - FI Consultant
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Bachelor's / Honours
Our clinet, a well establish MNC is looking for a FI Consultant to join their dynamic team.
- To configure, design, develop, implement and maintain projects; provide consultancy services; specialize on ERP products; ensure the quality of services and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Solution Delivery & ERP Consultancy
- Prepare and deliver the business value consulting services for customers, including proposal writing, conducting presentation or demonstration to showcase its technical feasibility and competencies when necessary
- Deliver ERP project management, implementation and maintenance services for customers.
- Conduct requirements study, configure, design, develop, implement and maintain ERP solutions within schedule, cost, meet service level agreements and achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Propose effective work-around or alternative solution, oversee the selection of solutions and estimate resources/cost required to implement the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor on ERP service offerings globally and provide guidance and support on pre-sales activities.
- Develop competencies to cover minimum 50% of the product focused competencies.
- Updated with the latest ERP trends and features.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with System Integration / Maintenance projects
Career International FOS Pte Ltd