SAP Consultant (MM / SD / WM)
- Japanese MNC / East
- SAP Material Management / Warehouse Management
- Deployment / Implementation / Application Support
- Providing support for SAP MM Module, troubleshoot and resolve issues & requests within targeted SLA.
- Act as point of contact to analyze and fix application and system issues, ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectation.
- Manages incidents reported by user and follow-up promptly
- Working closely with different teams (eg: basis, abap, COE) to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely.
- Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application.
- Prepare functional specification and carry out necessary review with business and COE team.
- Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation
- Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test
- Participate in deployment to production and post deployment support.
- Update system documentation and training documents/user manual
- Provide training to users
- Prepare internal presentation and proposal whenever necessary
- SAP proficiency in Material Management (MM) is a must.
- SAP proficiency in Warehouse Management (WM) will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Procure to Pay processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong in business processes & technical skills (SAP MM configuration)
- Good knowledge on integration with other modules (SD, PP, WM, QM, FICO)
- Able to communicate well at all levels.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good documentation skills using MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with cross functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Tiew Hong Wei (Ronnie)
EA Personnel Reg No: R1981870
Trust Recruit Pte Ltd