SAP CONSULTANT (MM - 1st level support)
AAP CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 10C4670|EA Personal Registration No: 1215130
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our client a leading European MNC seeking for SAP CONSULTANT (MM Modules)
- Degree in IT
- At least 4 years of experience with SAP MM modules a MUST.
- Experience with SAP SD & WD modules advantageous.
- Able to deliver SAP process and user support service in ET 1st level support effectively.
- Analyze user requirements, develop and enhance ABAP queries, forms and programs as per user request.
- To maintain good customer relationship and feedback customer satisfaction.
- Submit component test results for approval and transport to Production systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues due to wrong master data setup, user process or incorrect problem logic.
- Escalate other issues in the production system and liaise with the 2nd level of support all correspondence, investigations, suggestions and solutions.
- Liaise with the relevant team for job errors and re-scheduling request.
- Recommend enhancement and workaround solutions to ABAP and other system issues.
- Attend to ad-hoc requests from users such as upload/mass maintenance of master data and pricing, reschedule batch jobs, create new user ID, give and remove authorizations, create new profile, unlock and change user password.
- Monitor interfaces and batch jobs for weekly master data updates.
- Executed cutover procedures (setup/configure SAP system), integration test, enhanced programs and forms and uploaded all master data.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5 day work week
- Located in Town
- $5,000 + AWS + Variable bonuses
AAP CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED