SAP Consultant (ABAP)
- Work with incredible minds to provide innovative business solutions
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is s a Singapore-based consulting firm with a strong presence across Asia that service clients across the globe. Their primary focus is business transformation using digitisation and innovtive SAP technology which help streamline business processes thereby optimising time and efficiency.
As an SAP Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic team that implement process automation for enterprise customers. You will be responsible for :
- Performing detailed analysis of business process requirements and provide systems solutions
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in SAP ABAP within a consulting environment.
- You have strong development skills across RICEF and a good understanding of developments across ABAP HR and in core modules (FICO, SD, MM, PP, BI, EPM etc.)
- You possess prior projects experience in implementing, upgrading and supporting projects
- Prior experience in SAP Workflows, Webdynpro, SAP Fiori is preferred
- Additionally, experience in client facing environment and ability to join at short notice is a plus.
- You possess strong communication skills and are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player and can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd