Our Client is a well established MNC in IT Solutions.
They have an immediate requirement for SAP-PP Functional Consultant
* Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP
* Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
* Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
* Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
* Design, customize, configure and testing of PP
* Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
* Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
* Document functional designs, test cases and results.
* Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
* Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
* Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
* Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Desired Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
* Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring PP modules
* Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable and projects at the same time
* Demonstrate good working attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
This job is a 12-months contract extendable.
Interested candidates, Please email your resume in MS-Word describing your SAP-PP projects, current and expected salary and notice period to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Job posted by
Saitech International p/l
RA Regn : RA1106088
Saitech International Pte.