SAP Basis Consultant
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-May-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level SAP Basis (technical) and DB supports for SAP internal customers worldwide.
- Experience building & architecting solutions in SAP BI/BW/BO.
- Working with business users to gather business requirements and drive functional and technical designs for BI Solutions.
- Understanding of SAP architecture. Demonstrated history of leading the successful SAP MM implementation.
- Responsible for database, system/server administration, support and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for Microsoft OS Security patching, managing the Legato Networker and anti-virus update for the server operation in Asia Pacific Region.
- Advise and participate in creation of system proposal for existing customer such as system enhancements or new customer in terms of bidding proposal.
- Ability to absorb complex business scenarios, identify issues and present alternatives to non-technical and technical audiences
- Providing service delivery to the required service level.
- 24x7 standby duty for TDC systems may be required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline.
- At least 5-years project experiences using SAP BI/BW/BO and Oracle/ MS-SQL SSIS as consultant.
- At least 6-7years working experiences as Application Software Developers/Engineers in IT industry.
- SI (System Integration) experience would have an added advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Able to work under pressure, critical situation and flexible working hour environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal staff at all organizational levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd