SAP Basis Consultant
Be responsible for technical monitoring, support and administration of the SAP system landscapes across geographical locations including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ERP (ECC), SAP Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP Process Integration (PI), SAP Gateway and Solution Manager. Responsibilities include database administration of SQL Server and Oracle databases utilized within the SAP system landscape.
• Monitoring of SAP systems and Databases
• Knowledge of SAP component systems like S/4 HANA/ECC/EP/PI/GW/SolMan
• Knowledge of SAP ABAP and JAVA stack
• SAP Database table space administration, resize, reorganization & Implementation of Database Patches
• SAP Database statistics / reorganization (table, DB, views, index)
• SAP System and Database parameter changes.
• SAP Transport Management
• Implementing SAP OSS notes, kernel patches, support packages, add-ons and SAP software component upgrades
• SAP Configuration of new printers
• Scheduling new application jobs
• Support SAP print output
• Support SAP Web/Internet services
• Support SAP Production change windows
• Work collaboratively in a project environment and across geographical boundaries
• Responding and resolving incidents that may arise in the production and non-production SAP environments
• Resolving incidents that may arise due to system generated alerts
• Online Support Services (OSS) Administration: Maintain the OSS system and interact directly with SAP via OSS to resolve technical issues, review and apply OSS notes, and schedule services such as EarlyWatch to help ensure the integrity of the SAP systems.
• Backup/Recovery Administration and Disaster Recovery Support: Maintain the backup and restore configuration within the SAP systems to ensure timely and reliable backups/restores of all SAP systems.
• Ensure consistency between backup/restore procedures and disaster recovery procedures by preparing for and participating in disaster recovery tests resulting in a reliable disaster recovery program.
• Change Management: Follow the ITIL change management process to, obtain required approvals from management and document all changes.
• Security: Accountable for maintaining a secure environment and ensuring that SAP best practices are followed.
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd