SAP B1 Specialist
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
Our Future is Thatz. Your Future is Bright.
SAP B1 Specialist
- To manage various aspects of IT Projects with minimum supervision, those include but not limited to:
- Act as single point of accountability to project initiatives
- Deliver the project in accordance with project management best practices
- Gather business requirements, define business process, recommend and propose best efforts
- Translating gathered requirements into formal business requirements documents for projects, systems or non-system enhancement.
- Participate in Quality Assurance (QA) testing; defining testing plans, manage and conduct test with proper documentations
- Manage Stakeholders' and Users' expectation
- Identify continual improvement of processes and procedures thru established projects and across the region
- Deep understanding of SAP B1 process and functionality, such as:
- Configurations and ability to customize interfaces
- Experience in creation of forms and reports
- Good understanding of sales, purchase, admin, finance and production modules
- To comply with the standards of the Company and to perform related duties as needed.
- Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent information
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in managing, implementing and supporting SAP B1 with Finance, Sales and Production modules. Proven track record in planning, managing and delivering SAP systems, preferably in distribution, production and commodity trading industry
- Proven experience in Supply Chain Management, Chemical or Commodity Trading industry preferred
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in
- ERP Business Application and Finance/Accounting Modules
- Ability to engage and support end customers/internal process owner(s)
- Acting as a liaison for internal end users and vendor for troubleshooting, investigating, analyzing for any SAP B1 related issues
- Designing, Configuring and Implementing SAP B1
- Application Development and System Analysis and Design
- Good communication, leadership and strong organization skills
5. Must possess positive, proactive, can-do attitude and self-motivated character
6. Finance and Accounting business knowledge will be a plus
7. Travelling is required.
- Basic Salary
- 13th Month Bonus
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Medical and Business Trip Insurance
- Other Benefits
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd