Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client, a leader in drug discovery and development, is seeking Analyst level SAP resources to support their full-time staff through a transition.
- The resources will be leveraged to back-fill less complex tasks to free-up the technologists designated to work on incoming concierge requests.
- Excellent understanding of integration points with the other modules.
- Able to provide advice & guidance on technical solution on SAP Master Data Governance module;
Keys to success in this role:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Efficient transactional throughput
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years' experience in customer facing technical consulting with multiple simultaneous projects
- Exceptional customer service orientation with direct customer facing activities required, with excellent collaboration skills
- A minimum of one year of programming experience in SAP and ABAP
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC and APO experience
- Candidate should be familiar with SAP SD, PP and MM Modules
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547