Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 17-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client, a leader in drug discovery and development, is seeking several Analyst level SAP resources to support their full-time staff through a transition.
- The resources will be leveraged to back-fill less complex tasks to free-up the technologists designated to work on incoming concierge requests.
- Excellent understanding of integration points with the other modules.
- Able to provide advice & guidance on technical solution on SAP Master Data Governance module;
Keys to success in this role:
- Strong analytical skills
- Efficient transactional throughput
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years' experience in customer facing technical consulting with multiple simultaneous projects
- Exceptional customer service orientation with direct customer facing activities required, with strong collaboration skills
- A minimum of one year of programming experience in SAP and ABAP
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC and APO experience
- Candidate should be familiar with SAP SD, PP and MM Modules
Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultant at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] | Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1111547
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547