SAN Storage Administrator (1-Year Contract)
- Opportunity to work with best in class talent
- Work within a firm that recognising and rewards high performance.
Our client is a well established IT Services firm offering services and solutions in infrastructure management, enterprise testing, application development & support and IT process automation. They are now expanding their team in Singapore and looking to hire a Storage Administrator (SAN)
You will be responsible for:
- Configuring and administering Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) storage and associated components, Storage Area Network (SAN) including fibre channel switch administration, data restore and disaster recovery and data backup for clients and servers.
- Maintaining storage aspects of new server integrations, storage allocations and change management.
- Performing setup procedures to consolidate storage of data from different platforms (i.e. Windows, UNIX and LINUX).
- Troubleshooting and fixing storage issues and also performing routine equipment check and preventative maintenance.
- Performing storage analysis, capacity planning and performance planning of storage components.
- Documenting the policies and procedures to support the operational storage environment and participating in the design and ongoing refinement of procedures and policies.
- Preparing reports on storage administration best practices, new technologies, etc. and recommending enhancements and configuration changes to improve and optimize storage.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience in CommVault Backup Solution (version 11) / Hitachi SAN with a minimum of 1 year experience with G series / Hitachi HCP / Hitachi Unified Storage (N series) / EMC VNX series and Isilon / Cisco MDS.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You work well independently as well as in a team.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd