Salesforce Developer (West/ Up to $6000)
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements; and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation.
- Produce tangible deliverables such as requirement specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans for project and change initiatives.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problem, etc.
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk and NOC ticketing for advanced issue resolution.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Academic Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experience in vendor, service, stakeholders and people management.
- Experience in agile software development and support mid to large scale Salesforce projects.
- Direct working experience on Salesforce platforms on CRM and Digital Marketing projects.
- Knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM.
Skills and knowledge
- Software engineering skills with Force.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred.
- Knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, and ETL tools.
- Have a good problem-solving skill that is able analyze issues from multiple perspectives and derive pragmatic and comprehensive solutions to problems in sometimes an ambiguous environment.
- Team player who can communicate effectively, to bring forth the ideas, plans and strategies to other stakeholders in order forge common goals and concretize deliverables.
- Able to work highly independently and good project management skills.
- Desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd