- Join a fast-growing startup using cutting edge technologies to deliver game changing results!
- Excellent learning & career development opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic work environment
- Attractive compensation
Our client is a strongly backed sales enablement startup multiplying their customers' success by finding them best target users with the help of sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and other essential resources. With niche brands as their esteemed portfolio of clients, they take pleasure in delivering results that materially improve people's lives, whether they're an employee or a customer.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be assisting us with the development and maintenance of our Salesforce applications. Your primary goal is to create a customized Salesforce application that integrates with third-party services. You will be responsible for:
- Designing and building scalable, maintainable, and reliable Salesforce application that interacts with external APIs.
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Writing robust and scalable Apex code while following best practices.
- Building custom Lightning Aura components.
- Writing test classes and performing testing before deploying to production.
- Identifying, analyzing and fixing bugs quickly and efficiently so as to ensure the reliability of the application.
- Collaborating and working with engineers and developers at a variety of infrastructure levels to achieve business goals.
- You possess Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar fields & have at least 3 years' experience working on APEX projects.
- Strong working knowledge of development on Salesforce using APEX, VF page, Triggers is required along with knowledge of coding best practices.
- Hands-on knowledge of configurable solutions like workflow rules, validation rules, process builder etc. is a must.
- You have worked with Lightning Aura Component framework and have experience working with Salesforce integrations using REST/SOAP.
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems like Git and at-least one tool like Bitbucket/GitLab/GitHub is required.
- Experience developing Salesforce managed packages; working with Auth 2.0; using GraphQL would be advantageous.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification would be a plus.
- You possess intellectual curiosity and have the ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- You are committed to solving problems collaboratively, designing sophisticated products, and creating quality outputs.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd