Sales & Tenancy Executive
- Support HOD on daily operation of the Sales & Leasing department.
- Assist in sales and leasing administration, e.g. Tenancy management.
- Assist in marketing activities, e.g. marketing campaign & collateral
- Manage the entire tenancy cycle.
- Represent our client on management of leases, e.g. rental collection, lease renewal and termination.
- Liaise with finance department on payment matters and reporting.
- Prepare all sales and lease management reports
- Work closely and maintain good relationship with all our clients to ensure timely and professional service delivery.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Real Estate / Property Management
- Preferably some years of working experience in property field.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply as training will be provided.
- Meticulous, Systematic and Organized person.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- Five (5) day work week, Monday and Friday : 8.30am to 6.00pm
(must be willing to work on weekends when necessary)
Conducive working environment, comprehensive training will be provided, great career progression, annual leave (up to 21 days), festive leave (extra 3 days' leave to celebrate chosen festive), overseas staff outing, birthday voucher $50, medical and insurance benefit etc.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the current and expected salary, date of availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd