Sales Support Specialist
- Provide support to the Sales & Marketing team in all matters relating to the service of existing and new business of Key Accounts
- Manage client contact via various communication channels and/or in person to provide support and coordination on order processing, documentation, sampling, specifications and any other necessary information or requirements
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account status and relevant issues on sales related matters
- Respond to enquiries from customers and render professional customer support in a timely manner
- Create and maintain good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations
- Liaise and coordinate customer’s requirements with internal departments
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma with relevant experience in sales support OR possess proven work experience in similar sales support role for at least 2 years
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent as well as a team player
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
We offer a competitive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience. Advancement prospects are excellent for the candidate with the right attitude and commitment.
You are invited to email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.