Sales Support Executive
eFinancialCareers is enjoying its 12th year of growth in Asia, and our APAC Sales Department has an immediate opening for a ‘Sales Support Executive’ to be based in our Singapore office.
The successful candidate will support revenue growth in a non-quota capacity through various sales initiatives and report to the Director of Sales & Customer Success. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress their career in a high performing sales team.
- To be productive in supporting the APAC sales team through active lead generation for Asia markets
- To actively clean and qualify sales leads through initial phone work before passing to the sales team to convert.
- To take ownership of market mapping, market opportunity tracking and other sales initiatives for eFinancialCareers and its sister brands within the APAC region
- Support the Sales leadership team on output and monthly reporting
- Work closely with the Client Connect Operations team and being an ambassador for APAC office
- To support key account managers with large presentations or proposals
- Providing data and guides to help the sales team
- To support wider eFC Sales team on various initiatives that may run concurrently
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Suggest sales process improvements
- To support future DHI Sales initiatives when required
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of business experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not essential
- Salesforce experience will be significantly advantageous
- Tableau experience a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A high degree of organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- A positive working attitude
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job as of the date this job description was prepared. Management reserves the right to modify this job in order to meet business needs.
eFinancialCareers - DHI. ("DHX" - NYSE)
eFinancialCareers, a DHI company, is the leading global career site network for professionals working in the investment banking, asset management and securities industries. The website provides financial services professionals with job opportunities, job market news and analysis, salary surveys and career advice. Recruiters and employers can post jobs targeting specific sectors within the financial services industry, both buy-side and sell-side, and can search the resume database for highly qualified and specialized professionals.
eFinancial Careers Pte Ltd