Sales Support Executive
The Sales and Marketing Assistant is responsible for executing go-to-market strategies and activities for new and existing Jet Global products. You will be required to maintain strong working dialogue with the Jet Global Marketing team to repurpose and localize global marketing assets to drive demand and generate leads for the Asian markets.
This role reports to the sales team and plays a critical part in generating leads within the organization.
The life of a Sales and Marketing Assistant at Jet Global:
- Production Communications: repurpose and localize global marketing collateral to channel partners and prospects.
- Sales Enablement: communicate the value proposition of the products to the partner sales teams and coordinate regular knowledge sharing through webinars, regional seminars and workshops.
- Product Launches: execute the launch of new products and releases and manage the implementation of the plan.
- First Responder: research incoming leads, particularly automated leads from demand driven activity, be a first responder, then pass MQLs to the expert on sales conversion.
- Lead Generation: execute go-to-market campaigns, track in CRM, undertake pre and post campaign analyses and nurture leads where necessary.
- Partner Onboarding: onboard and educate partners on how to register and use our portals to perform day-to-day management tasks and access partner resources.
To be successful you’ll need:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to write and edit compelling copy.
- A team mindset with a proven ability to collaborate between cross-functional groups.
- Experience with CRM
- Experience with Mail Chimp
- Experience with WordPress is a bonus
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in product marketing and or sales.
- ERP industry and SaaS experience preferred with some understanding of CRM, digital marketing and lead management.
- The ability to converse in Mandarin will be a distinct advantage as our territory covers China.
Who is Jet Global?
Jet Global is the largest Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting software provider for the Microsoft Dynamics suite of products. Our founders hit on a great idea at just the right time, and now they are reaping the benefits. Due to the unique nature of our product and visionary leadership, we’ve been able to grow from a single office in Portland, Oregon to offices all over the world with customers in 94 different countries. We have been on a sustained growth path for years and new developments in 2018 are making that path even more exciting.
At Jet Global, you will learn, get better every day, and get the job done, all while having fun doing it. We provide competitive compensation, happy and engaged employees are important to us! There are opportunities for continued professional development and growth, community involvement and stewardship and lots of team activities and good times. If this sounds like the place for you, please submit a cover letter with your resume and tell us why you should be the next member of our team.
Applications should be submitted with resume & photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Dynamic BI Asia