Sales Support Engineer (Control Valves/ Instrumentation) (1 year contract)
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1109239
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provides timely and accurate quotations and technical support to the Project/OEM customers and to meet the Valve business goals.
- Recommends most appropriate solutions related to Control Valves / Actuators / Accessories & Level Transmitters and ensures quotation deadlines are met.
- Participates in technical and commercial clarification meetings when required.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with other functional teams; Engineering / Factory / Order Entry team throughout the sales cycles, as required, to appropriately respond to customer requests.
- Reviews technical / commercial aspects of customer orders and ensure timely and accurate order entry into the system.
- Works closely with local Service team for any service related customer requests.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical or Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Possess 2 to 3 years of experience in the Control Valve Application Engineering; Sizing and Selection of Control Valves and Instrumentation products.
- Strong basics in engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of commercial terms and conditions of sale will be an advantage.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD