Sales Support Administrator (Excel VLookup & PivotTable required)
• Perform sales lead and provide business administration support to Services Sales in accordance to company standards and best practices.
• Create and update all Sales Order into the system.
• Maintain, update and ensure the accuracy of the Services Sales database (e.g. Maintenance contract and renewals, Services Sales policies, processes, B2B and template)
• Raise Purchase Requisition to relevant department.
• Arrange and record the minutes of weekly Service Sales meetings.
• Generate weekly reports and submit it to the Services Sales Account Manager (e.g. Maintenance Contract, New Contract & Ad-Hoc Jobs).
• Support the team on the tender documentation and submission process.
• Provide quotations within the require timeframe for all enquires.
• Diploma in any discipline from a local Polytechnic
• At least 2 year of relevant Sales Administration experience
• Good analytical, inter-personal and communication skills
• Preferably proficient in MS Word and MS PowerPoint at the intermediate level
• Preferably proficient in MS Excel at the intermediate level, with hands-on skills using V-Lookup and other formulae, Pivot Table
• Singaporean only need apply
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services