Sales & Shipping Coordinator (4-mth, EAST)
Our client, a leading European recycling, waste management and raw materials trading company, is urgently seeking a Sales & Shipping Coordinator to support their project.
- Handle full-set import/export documents (incl. Letter of Credit and Amendments) for various countries
- Coordinate with group companies in Europe and Goverment agencies to ensure smooth flow of shipping documents
- Coordinate with bank for L/C negotiation, settlement issues, and payment collection
- Advise customers on the phone and by e-mail on L/C-status, payment, shipment-status etc.
- Support handling accounting data entry
- Provide sales support by calling customers for advance stock ordering
- Diploma or above (Trade / Administration)
- 3-5 years experience in Import / Export Operations
- Details oriented and pro-active
- Singaporean only
- Immediately Available
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your details resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!!
Drake International (S) Ltd