Sales & Shipping Co-ordinator (5 days / Woodlands)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Min. "N" or "O" level with credit in English and Chinese.
- 1 year working experience in shipping related.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Prefer experience in handling shipping documents / purchase order/ Invoicing./ order processing
- Good customer service skills so as to be able to liaise with vendors / forwarders /customers.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking co-workers & customers.
- Issuing of POs & Quotations
- Manage and process shipping documents
- Updating of reports & schedules
- Liaising with vendors / forwarders and customers
- Perform other ad-hoc sales coordination and adminstrative duties as assigned
- 5-day work week : Monday to Friday - 8.30 am to 6.00 pm.
- Salary: $1800 max.
To Apply ,
Please attach updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)