Sales & Service Application Engineer
- Provide prior/after sales service to new and existing customers
- Projects pursuit, Key Account Management & Direct Sales to End-users, SI and EPC
- Actively involve in implementation of key business processes
- Establish and develop good customer service relationships
- Identifying and targeting new strategic market segments
- Actively involved in project tender preparation / assessment of commercial viability to bid, review technical requirements, customer specification review
- Establish requirement and costing based on Tender/RFQ/RFP documentations and drawings.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Must process at least ITE, Diploma Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical / Electronics Engineering), Instrumentation and Controls or equivalent
- Proven sales track records with local End-users, EPC and SI
- At least 2 years of selling experience instruments in the process industry. No experience are welcome
- Candidate with sales experience in other relevant industries such as Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Mining and Marine are welcome to apply
- Able to work independently
- Able to work together with other team members to achieve company goals
- Good client-facing and internal communication skills
- An organized personality with attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Have a valid driving license. Candidate with own car will be considered with priority
Interested candidates may send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full break down and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
VEGA Instruments (SEA) Pte Ltd